Recent research has indicated that methylcobalamin, the active form of vitamin B12, supports neurological function and nerve cell health. In studies, methylcobalamin has demonstrated the potential to support healthy cognitive and nerve function as well as memory and emotional well–being. Vitamin B12 is also an important cofactor for energy production and plays a role in immune system health and healthy homocysteine metabolism. B12 liquid supports nerve cell health, neurological function, energy production and immune system health.
Contains: 30 (1ml) Servings
- Aids in Digestion
- Needed for a Healthy Pregnancy
- May Help Prevent Cancer
- Helps Produce Red Blood Cells and Prevent Anemia
- Helps Maintain Energy Levels
- Prevents Memory Loss/Lowers Risk of Neurodegenerative Disease
- Boosts Mood and Helps the Nervous System to Properly Function
- Plays a Role in Maintaining Heart Health
- Needed for Healthy Skin and Hair
No refunds are available for this product.